Here is a quick card using the Sheltering Tree Stamp set, two ink pads, and the Banner Triple Punch. Choose your two ink colors (you can choose more if you want). I chose Garden Green and Chocolate Chip.
Stamp Set: Sheltering Tree Photopolymer #137163 French #138232
Ink: Garden Green
Card Stock: Whisper White
Punch: Banner Triple #138292
Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199
1. Cut your Garden Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Take your scissors (scissors with a longer blade were easier for me) and cut wavy lines along the edges. The edges do not have to be even.
3. Make sure and stamp on top of your Stampin’ Pierce Mat for good results. Stamp your Tree Leaves in Garden Green ink on your Whisper White card front towards the top, leaving about a 3/8″ border at the top of the card stock.
4. Stamp your Tree Trunk in Chocolate Chip over the Tree Leaves.
5. Stamp your Grass in Garden Green at the bottom of your Tree Trunk.
6. You could just stamp your sentiment under your grass in Chocolate Chip ink if you want. OR if you mess up……. Stamp your sentiment in Chocolate Chip on a piece of 1/2″ high x 4-1/4″ long Whisper White card stock. Trim with the Banner Triple Punch. Cut your Garden Green Banner at 1″ x 4-1/4″. Trim with the Banner Triple Punch. Layer the Banners with Dimensionals and attach to your card front.
TIP: You might want to make a pencil line where you want the tips (longest ends) of your Banners to end. Just make sure to punch off your line. Otherwise, there is a lot of guesswork and wasted paper.
7. Attach your card front to your card base. I used lots of half Dimensionals.
8. Send it to someone and bring a smile to their day when they get their mail.
Happy Card Making!