I just LOVE these Painted Petals flowers and decided to use softer colors in this card since I wanted to use the Painted Cotton Trim. Enjoy using these Two-Step stamps to make a card filled with flowers. Change the colors to fit your mood!
Stamps: Painted Petals wood #138819 clear #138822 Photopolymer #137146
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: Whisper White
Other: Painted Blooms Cotton Twine #137873
Fast Fuse Adhesive
1. Cut your Blushing Bride card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video if you need help with making a basic card base.
2. Cut your Whisper White at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your Painted Petals Stems in Wild Wasabi ink trying to make them slightly different in height. Stamp the first stems in the center, then on each side. I stamped 5 stems. Use a Wild Wasabi Marker, if necessary, to add length to the bottom of your stems.
4. Choose which Painted Petals flower stamps you will use. I stamped the far left, center, and far right stems with the same flowers and similar colors with the darkest in the center. I stamped the other two stems with the same flowers in the contrasting Blushing Bride ink. If you are using either wood or clear mount stamps, use a Stamp-a-ma-jig (video HERE) to help you place your flowers where you want them.
5. Choose one of the colors of Painted Blooms Cotton Twine to tie a bow about 1″ from the lower edge.
6. Attach your Whisper White card front to card base with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
7. You now have a card you can use for any occasion or reason to brighten someone’s day!
Happy Card Making!