Stamps: Christmas Bliss Photopolymer #138897
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Garden Green
Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper #135822
Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
Other: Nordic Designer Buttons #135836
Cherry Cobbler 1″ Sheer Linen Ribbon #135839
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Double-sided Adhesive
1. Cut your Garden Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more instructions.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Place your Ribbon about 1″ from the bottom edge. Attach about 1/2″ on the back of your DSP with SNAIL or Glue Dots, then wrap around the front of the DSP and attach the other end on the back of the DSP. Attach this card layer to your card base.
3. Stamp “Merry Christmas” in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the coordinating Chalk Talk Framelit. Put Dimensionals on the back.
4. Cut a piece of Garden Green card stock at 1-11/16″ x 4-1/2″. Use the Chalk Talk Framelit of the same width to cut the ends. (I think it is the 2nd largest width-wise.) Watch the Big Shot Basics Video 1 starting at 5:43 to see how this is done. Using a Magnetic Frame makes it even easier. Put Dimensionals on the back. Add your Merry Christmas to the front.
5. Tie some Linen Thread through the button holes and tie one knot. Attach your Buttons to the Garden Green Chalk Talk label with 2 Glue Dots on the back of each button.
6. Your Christmas Card is finished.
Variations: This card design can be used for any occasion. Change the papers, stamps, and embellishments to fit the occasion you need a card for.
Happy Christmas Card Making!