This card uses the Sale-a-bration Lotus Blossom stamp set which is only available until March 31, 2015. It is a single layer of card stock which is unusual for me. But I do occasionally like this kind of card.
Stamp Set: Lotus Blossom Photopolymer #139143
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Look at the three flower stamps and notice the tabs with numbers. These tabs tell you what order to stamp the images in and also help you align the stamped images when you have the numbered tab pointing in the same direction. My tabs all pointed to the upper right corner.
3. Now we can stamp. Use Flower Stamp 1 and Blackberry Bliss ink. Stamp in the desired position on your card front. Next use Flower Stamp 2 with Rich Razzleberry ink and line it up with your first stamped image. Last, use Flower Stamp 3 with Rich Razzleberry ink but first stamp on a scratch paper then on your project lining the image up with the previously stamped images. Wow! What a great looking flower!
4. Now stamp the solid stem using Wild Wasabi ink. If necessary you can bend the tip of the stamp a little more so it fits nicely into the bottom of your flower. Now stamp the speckly stem with Garden Green ink, bending the stamp a little if necessary.
5. Stamp your sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink. Also stamp your speckly stem at the top and bottom of the card front with Blackberry Bliss ink.
6. You now have a beautiful card to give someone to let them know you are thinking of them.
Happy Card Making!