I really have been enjoying Hexagons and the new Hexagon Punch and coordinating Six-Sided Sampler stamp set. I decided to use the greenish-blues inks. I think this is my favorite card from my last stamp class. Enjoy making one of your own!
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler w#130953 c#130956 (Bundled with Punch w#132725 c#132724 )
Chalk Talk w#130631 c#130634 (Bundled with Framelits w#132731 c#132730 )
Inks: Strawberry Slush Marker
Pacific Point Marker
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits #129983 (See bundles above)
Honeycomb Embossing Folder #129378
Punch Hexagon #130919
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Bermuda Bay card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot using the Honeycomb embossing folder. Adhere to card base using Tombow Glue.
3. Color the Chalk Talk stamp using Pacific Point and Strawberry Slush Markers. Stamp on Whisper White card stock. Cut out using your Big Shot and coordinating Chalk Talk Framelit. Outline the edge with your Pacific Point Marker. Put Dimensionals on the back and set aside.
4. Decide which Hexagon stamp you want in the center and stamp it using Midnight Muse ink onto Whisper White card stock. Make sure you have a flat end next to the card stock edge for easier punching. Use a different ink color for each of the six other Hexagon stamps you use. Punch them out. Add a Dimensional to the back of each Hexagon Lay in desired positions on card front along with the sentiment. When you are happy with the positioning, remove Dimensional backs and adhere to card front.
5. Enjoy your summer-colored Hexagon card!
You can get all the supplies to make this card from My Online Store.