I am ready for Spring so I made a Spring Flower card using the Floral Frames Framelits, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-bration, and a wonderful Designer Builder Brad from the Spring 2013 Catalog. I LOVE the Sycamore Street Paper because it uses a variety of colors and patterns to fit any mood I happen to be in. Earn yours today with a $50 purchase of anything from My Online Store!! Digital Downloads count too!!
* = Spring 2013 Catalog
** = Sale-a-bration 2013 Brochure
Stamps: Loving Thoughts w#125843 c#125845
Card Stock: Island Indigo
**Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper #127540
Big Shot: Framed Tulips Folder #121809
Lacy Brocade Folder #127819
Floral Frames Framelits #127012
Other: *Designer Builder Brads #129329
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
*Pool Party Embossing Powder #129398
Paper Piercing tool and Mat
1. Cut Pool Party card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Island Indigo card stock at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through Big Shot using the Framed Tulips embossing folder. Trim edges with scissors. Adhere to card front.
3. Cut Flower pieces using the desired three Floral Frames Framelits. Cut the large and smallest out of Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper. Cut the middle one from Pool Party card stock. Use the Lace Brocade embossing folder and your Big Shot to add texture to this center flower. Adhere the three flowers together with Dimensionals.
4. Use your Paper Piercing Tool and Mat and pierce a hole through the center of all the flower layers. Punch either a Itty Bitty Flower or Circle from Island Indigo card stock. Adhere to the center of the Designer Builder Brad with a Glue Dot. Place the Clear Circle Epoxy Bubble on top of the punched Itty Bitty shape. Insert your completed Designer Brad through the hole you pierced.
5. Lay the Flower in the desired position on your card front. Decide where you want your sentiment. Move the flower. Stamp your sentiment in Versamark Ink in the desired position. Dump your Pool Party embossing powder over the sentiment. Remove the excess and put it back in your jar. Melt the embossing powder sentiment with your Heat Tool on High.
6. Adhere your Flower to your card front with Dimensionals.
7. Enjoy this Flower any time of year!!!
You can purchase most of the items to make this Flower Card from My Online Store. The Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper is FREE with a $50 purchase from January 22 to March 22, 2013.
Happy Spring Stamping!