I fell in love with this Lighthearted Leaves stamp set as soon as I saw it in the Holiday Catalog! It is Zentango with all the creative lines drawn in for me so I can just have fun coloring. Enjoy using many different color combinations with this Lighthearted Leaves stamp set. I am also happy it coordinates with the Leaflets Framelits. Enjoy playing and making your own colorful leaves!
Stamp Set: Lighthearted Leaves Photopolymer #139712 (Available September 1, 2015)
Inks: Mossy Meadow
Markers for Card 1: stamped in Memento Black
Markers for Card 2: stamped in Mossy Meadow
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Leaflets Framelits #138283
Lots of Labels Framelits #138281
Elegant Dots embossing folder #138287
Woodland embossing folder #139673 (available September 1, 2015)
Punch: Bow Builder #137414 ( for ends of So Grateful…)
Other: Metallic Gold Baker’s Twine #132975
1. Cut your Hello Honey card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Calypso Coral card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Choose your embossing folder and run it through your Big Shot.
3. Now for the Fun! Stamp your Leaf onto Whisper White card stock using either Memento Black ink or Mossy Meadow ink.
4. Choose your Markers! Decide how you are going to color.
~I colored the first card randomly.
~Second Card. I colored all the “striped” parts Tangelo Twist. The “Scalloped” parts are So Saffron. The “Dotted” parts, flower center circle, and Leaf outline are Crushed Curry. Everything else is Cajun Craze.
TIP: Start coloring with the lightest color first and work your way to the darkest color.
5. Cut out your Leaf with the coordinating Framelit. Attach Dimensionals to the back.
6. Stamp your sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with Framelit, punch, or Paper Trimmer. If desired, stamp leaves in Pear Pizzazz over your sentiment.
7. Place Leaf and sentiment in desired positions. Attach with Dimensionals.
8. Tie a bow with the Gold Baker’s Twine. Attach with Glue Dot(s). If part if it won’t stay where you want it, roll up a Glue Dot and use it to attach the Baker’s Twine where you want it. I used this on Card 2.
Happy Fall Card Making!