Celebrate your Happy Day in Yellows! Except for the Summer Starfruit ink all these items are in the Occasions Catalog and available until June 1st. Oh, Happy Day makes me hear the song “Oh, Happy Day” from Sister Act in my head. It is such a Happy Song!
* = Occasions 2014 Catalog available until June 1, 2014 unless carried over into 2014 Annual Catalog
Stamps: *Starburst Sayings w#133182 c#133185 (Bundle with Framelits w#134817 c#134818 )
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight
Ink: Summer Starfruit
Big Shot: *Starburst Framelits #132967
Other: *Essentials Wooden Elements #132258
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp Happy Day in Summer Starfruit ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with your Big Shot and the coordinating size Framelit. Cut the next larger Framelit from So Saffron card stock. Drag the edges of the larger Starburst through Summer Starfruit ink. Yes, drag it directly over the ink pad. Adhere these layers together with Dimensionals.
3. Get your Essential Wooden Elements out. You can choose any of the circle shapes if you are using this circle stamp. Ink up the Stamp with Early Espresso ink and lay it facing rubber side up. Place the front side of the Wooden Element directly on the stamp and press firmly over the whole Wooden Element. Remove from stamp. Repeat with the second element.
4. Position all pieces as desired. Adhere the card stock with Dimensionals. Adhere the Wooden Elements with 4-5 Glue Dots.
5. Admire your bright, sunny card and give it away to help brighten someone’s day.
Happy Day Card Making!