This card celebrates flowers and uses the English Garden Designer Series Paper along with a punch art flower. This is another quick and easy card.
Stamps: And Many More Wood #134273, Clear #134276, French #135537
Ink: Rose Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
English Garden Designer Series Paper #138440
Big Shot: Flower Fair Framelits #133731
Punches: Washi Label #138296
1-3/4″ Circle #119850
1″ Circle #119868
Other: White Jute Ribbon #137904
Brights Designer Buttons #130028
White Baker’s Twine #124262
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
1. Cut your Mint Macaron card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Pink Pirouette Layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut your English Gardens paper at 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″. Attach to Pink Pirouette layer.
4. Punch your 1″ and 1-3/4″ Circles from Rose Red card stock. Sponge the edges if desired. Layer together with Dimensionals. Thread your White Baker’s Twine through the button holes and tie a bow. Attach button to flower with 2 Glue Dots.
5. Cut out two leaves using the Flower Fair Framelits, your Big Shot, and Wild Wasabi card stock. (Or just use scissors to cut your leaves.) Attach your leaves to the bottom of the 1-3/4″ Circle using Glue Dots, Snail, or Fast Fuse. Attach Dimensionals to the Bottom of the Flower and Glue Dots to the tips of the leaves.
6. Attach your Jute Ribbon to your card front with Glue Dots. I put one one each corner at the ends. Now attach your Flower and leaves in the desired position.
7. Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White card stock with Rose Red ink. Punch out with the Washi Label punch. Attach to the ribbon with Dimensionals.
8. Send this flower card to brighten someone’s day!
Happy Card Making!