Stamps: Blended Bloom w#135906 c# not available
Good Greetings (Hostess stamp set available until October 31, 2014 with qualifying order or party)
Ink: StayzOn Black ink
Melon Mambo Marker
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Big Shot: Lovely Lace Embossing Folder #133737
Punch: 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
Other: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Lovely Lace embossing folder. Attach to your card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Stamp your Blended Bloom with the Black StazOn on Pink Pirouette. When you color the flower center just make lots of lines like you do when making and asterisk. Draw 1-2 lines in each of the folded parts of your flower petals. Trim close to the the stamped image with your Paper Trimmer to form a square. Cut your Melon Mambo layer 1/2″ larger than your Flower square along both the height and width. Layer the two squares together with Dimensionals. Attach to your card front with Dimensionals.
4. Stamp your sentiment on a 7/8″ strip of Pink Pirouette. Use the 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch on the ends of your sentiment strip. Use your Melon Mambo Marker to color the edges. Attach your sentiment with Dimensionals.
5. Admire your beautiful Blended Bloom card.
Happy Card Making!